Responsive communications have become more and more accepted within the digital space; mainly with the outburst of social and mobile media. But what can this do for your business?
For those of you who might be uncertain as to what truly constitutes responsive, here is a brief overview.
Why spend in Responsive Marketing?
Let’s take a look at the reasons why your team should acknowledge the potential it has to improve business and why they should assign enough time and resource for future campaigns.
Get better brand uniqueness & earned media
Companies who effectively pull off some kind of responsive method have seen the recognition, awareness and sensitivity of their brand missile as a result; mainly if they can capture a globally publicized cultural event or occurrence.
The content can be selected by news sites, blogs, and social networks from all over the world and can attain a huge amount of shares across Facebook and Twitter leading to a significant amount of earned media which then end up driving its reach even further.
Carry new and present products
Responsive marketing can also be used as a means to carry launch of new products and services or even regenerate demand for present ones that have become saturated or started to reject.
An example of this can be seen by Snickers and their ads. With the Godzilla blockbuster hitting cinema screens, Mars had quite artfully built an advert that features the monster; utilizing the publicity for the movie by directing it towards the Snickers brand.
Drive Interaction, Engagement and Sales!
Its use is also a good way to drive, on time and push interaction and engagement between your brand and consumers; particularly with bright and provoking actions.
A successful campaign also has the potential to considerably shift your sales forward. Though this is not always a guarantee, it surely does help if you are already secured in the marketplace with an honored and established personality.
How can your big business influence responsive marketing?
A successful campaign is not dependent simply on opportunity. Preparation is everything. Strongly monitoring your surroundings and keeping your ear to the ground is really the only direction to give, but take reminder, there are a number of great ways to do so:
- Wherever possible, you should think about how your business can get involved and take advantage of a situation, whether it’s precise to your industry or society in all-purpose.
- Make sure your marketing department is frequently searching global and industry news resources. Is there a widely publicized event happening at the instant?
- Frequently check up on social media. What hot topics are at present trending? What appears to be proving the most engagement?
- Look at your competitor – check their news, press releases and current promotional action and react in kind.
- Set up Google Alerts to let know you with the minute happenings and trends in your business and out.
- Is there a world event going on at the instant that audiences from all over the world can jointly relate to? This might be sports related, a political association or some kind of community program.